Smart Cricket is a nonmedical device that can be used to diagnose and help patients suffering from snoring and position-related sleep apnea. It records body positions, physical activity and analyses sounds in order to help patients cope with their condition.
A brand new way to diagnose sleep apnea.
Monitor sleep activity and snoring during the night.
Improve quality of sleep, lose extra weight.
22 million Americans suffer from sleep apnea according to studies. 80% of those suffering from average to severe obstructive sleep apnea go undiagnosed every year. Essence of the problem: the greatest probability of the syndrome of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is recorded in a person sleeping on his back. If a person avoids this dream posture, then the severity of OSA drops sharply. This development is designed to develop a stable reflex response, excluding the dream of a person in an undesirable position. Data from studies on the proportion of patients with positional dependence on the total number of patients with OSA
Smart Cricket helps those suffering from snoring at night to diagnose obstructive sleep apnea. After that, a personalised assistive program is set up to assist during and improve sleeping patterns.
Smart Cricket v3
The latest iteration of the Smart Cricket.
- Set up the Smart Cricket and connect it to an Android mobile phone using the native app on Google Play Market.
- Using the provided belt, put the Smart Cricket on your chest before sleep.
- Once awake, send diagnostic data from the Android app to us.
- We will analyse the raw data received and provide you with a personalised report on how to set up the Smart Cricket specifically for you.
- Use the Smart Cricket daily to improve sleep, reduce snoring, lost excess weight and feel refreshed in the morning.
The all new 3rd generation Smart Cricket offers improved positional analysis and adds snoring amplitude reports.
Smart Cricket now works with Android devices, letting all android users download a Smart cricket app and connect it with a Smart Cricket.
Here is a short interview with Dr. Boris Gaufman where he explains the way Smart Cricket works.
WatchPat – Sleep health management30.03.2022/0 Comments
SmartCricket VS Pandemia23.05.2020/
Smart Cricket Update03.01.2020/